Our dance teachers believe that by engaging the brain, body and personality, dance heightens kinesthetic and musical intelligence, promotes civility and community, and relieves stress.
Classes in contemporary dance styles are offered at various grade levels. Courses focus on dances from many cultures, enriched by the frequent participation of guest artists. Contemporary dance classes allow students to experience a variety of modern and social dance forms, from the past and the present.
- Dance for Musical Theatre
- Hip Hop / Contemporary Dance
- Dance Improvisation / Composition
- Tap Dance
- Jump into Dance for 6th grade
- Dance Improvisation
- Social Dance
- Performing Dance Ensemble