Registration for Summer 2017 now open!
Register via our online registration to secure your spot today!
International Group Registrations
We welcome international groups of up to 12 campers.
We welcome international groups of up to 12 campers. If you are an agent or international school interested in registering a group, please contact the Summer Camp Director. Priority deadlines for groups is April 1st. After this date, groups will be considered depending on space availability. To start your group registration, please download and submit the Group Registration Form below; please do NOT use our online registration.
Individual families may register in one of three ways.
- Online: To use our online registration system, please click on the button:
- By Mail: Download and complete the registration form (Two-Weeks Summer Camp only) and mail to:
The Northwest School Summer Camp
1415 Summit Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- By Email: Download and complete the registration form (Two-Weeks Summer Camp only), scan it, and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A $100 deposit per student, per session will hold your spot at camp. Deposits are nonrefundable. Full payment for all camps is due June 1, 2017. If you are registering after this date, full payment will be due at the time of registration.
Payment can be made in several ways
- Credit Card (online only)
- Bank Transfer
- Check or Money Order
- Cash on site (please do NOT mail cash)
Registration will stay open until two weeks prior to the start of a camp session. Closing dates for each camp and session are as follows:
- Summer Camp, Session 1: registration closes June 26, 2017
- Summer Camp, Session 2: registration closes July 10, 2017
- Summer Camp, Session 3: registration closes July 31, 2017
We may close registration at an earlier date to due to capacity limitations.
Questions? Call 206-816-6070 or email email@example.com